Update the trojan library to November 7, 2008.
THE REASONS CHOOSE ANTI TROJAN ELITE
Real-time malware firewall, protecting user's computer in real-time.
Detecting and cleaning binded malware, doesn't hurt normal file and clean the malware.
Detecting and cleaning no process malware, some malware don't have a EXE file, they are only some DLL files and running as some threads in other process, ATE can detect and clean this type of malware even it's running.
Free tools. View the information of Tcp/Ip states and processes informations.
- Disk and memory scan supported.
- Real-time malware firewall.
- Compressed files (RAR ZIP CAB) scan supported.
- Backup module: Backup trojan files before killing.
- Network Manager. View the tcp/udp states and the processes they belonged to. User can disconnect any tcp connection and stop the opposite process.
- Process manager. View the processes and its DLL modules' information. User can terminate any process and unload any DLL module.
- Internet Explorer and registry repair utility.
- Updating online supported, and auto check updates when ATE starts.
- Real-time registry monitor utility.